McGuire Development Company has openings for the following positions:
Client Relations Coordinator, "Director of First Impressions"
This position manages a variety of job responsibilities, such as client-facing duties & processes, as well as general office tasks and special projects. The Client Relations Coordinator is fully responsible for executing an unmatched client experience, both internally and externally. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to feel like they are a part of the McGuire family, and we want you to help exude that character. An individual within this position has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Administrative duties throughout all departments
- Opportunity to interface with all aspects of the business
- Act as the first/main point of contact for all visitors
- Create a professional, approachable, and welcoming experience
- Maintain front office guest amenities
- Scheduling conference rooms and maintain multiple calendars
- Set up and take down conference rooms after every meeting
- Manage and coordinate front-desk activities, including answering phones, transferring calls, sorting incoming mail, coordinating deliveries, stocking office supplies, etc.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to communicate with team members, company executives, and vendors
- Organized and detail-oriented
- 1-3 years of professional administrative experience
- Customer service attitude a must
- Associates degree preferred
Send Resume to: Megan Tafelski email@example.com
Responsible for the general maintenance and/or minor repairs to buildings, grounds, and related tasks as required under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor or other appropriate administrative staff.
- Inspect buildings for adequate heating, lighting and ventilation, and that properties are properly cleaned, in good order and in good working condition
- Receive, prioritize and complete work requests for commercial office buildings
- Complete general maintenance and minor repair work including: doors, windows, toilet seats, toilet flushes, tap washers and interior and exterior painting and sealing
- Ensure that clear fire passages are maintained in escape routes of buildings
- Maintain and enforce building code guidelines for maintenance, mechanical, and electric areas
- Perform landscaping duties as needed, including planting, watering, weeding, and trimming as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Clean and valid New York State Driver's License
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge and safe performance practices in the use of relevant equipment & tools to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to manage courteous communication with tenants and contractors
- Physically capable of performing the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to safely crawl, climb, and lift at least 50lbs
Send Resume to: Marty Houck firstname.lastname@example.org
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to these classifications. They are not construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Discover the Difference.