McGuire Development Company has openings for the following positions:
We are seeking interns for Summer 2019 for all departments.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website content involvement, social media content creation, blog creation, and participation in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- Work with the Director, Marketing to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Provide additional support to our marketing team
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree program in Communications or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Please submit area of interest, resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Property Manager, Property Management
The Property Manager position will execute the process of maintaining and creating value in real property consistent with the owner's objectives through the efficient balance of tenant and owner relations, financial budgeting and expense control, risk management and all other operational aspects of the property with the highest standards of professional ethics.
Planning and Management
Understand ownership expectations and management’s strategic objectives for each property managed.
Work with the Finance Department to create an annual property budget.
Recommend revenue, income, cost control and saving ideas in any areas, such as services, utilities, procedures, equipment, etc.
Preserve and protect the assets of the company. Minimize the risk of liability by working with preferred providers of services and monitoring insurance and licensure status of contractors. Ensure tenants abide by lease agreements and that the property is used for its intent.
Work with the Finance Department to justify capital expenditures.
Provide input to Marketing and Leasing to facilitate the leasing of space within the property
Tenant Relationship Development
Maintain proactive and positive relationships with tenant decision-makers. Ask questions to ensure their complete satisfaction.
Visit tenants at least monthly and be accessible during non-business hours.
Ask probing questions about tenants’ business requirements, such as growth plans, to identify needs for additional or different space or services.
Maintain a thorough understanding of all lease terms. Manage customers’ expectations by explaining issues in detail, setting realistic time frames and being honest about available services.
Entertain clients, and lead and participate in tenant events and public relations activities.
Act with discretion and do not discuss confidential information with tenants. This includes information about security, company operations, quality of structure or materials, and cost
New Tenant Coordination and Tenant Improvements
Work with the Maintenance Team to make sites salable to potential new tenants by ensuring the site is clean, orderly and that environmental conditions (i.e., temperature) are appropriate.
Contribute to tenant negotiation, tenant improvement and move-in processes, as required to ensure the tenants are completely satisfied throughout the move-in process.
Oversee and direct work performed by contractors on site, such as sprinkler, lighting and fire systems. Ensure that work is provided to specification, within quality standards, time frame and budget requirements
Tenant Improvement Process
Work with Project Managers, Chief Engineer, Architect/Engineers, and, if necessary tenants, to understand business requirements.
Oversee Capital Improvement projects
Review drawings and project documentation, and ask questions to ensure a thorough understanding of technical specifications.
Property Inspections and Maintenance
Coordinate efforts with the Maintenance Team to ensure grounds, common areas and equipment is inspected for the company quality standards, and to equipment manufacturers’ specifications.
Prepare bid specifications for building services including janitorial, engineering and security services. Select providers based on price without compromising the quality of service provided.
Ensure employees follow company and industry safety standards.
Align individual goals with company goals. Manage priorities on a daily basis to create an environment where goals are achieved.
Ensure the company and manufacturers’ safety procedures at all times.
Prepare accurate and timely reports for the Finance Department, Accounting Department, or members of the leadership team.
Approve contractor invoices and provide tenant billing information to Accounting Department within scheduled time-frames.
Maintain thorough records of all property-related materials including lease agreements, account records, vendor contracts, and access and security records.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
5+ years’ experience in Property Management
Strong interpersonal skills
Enhanced negotiation abilities
Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office
Team-oriented individual with the ability to work independently
Detail oriented and organized
Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or related field required.
Project Manager, Development
The Project Manager, Development ("PMD") will provide support to the Vice President, Development & Acquisitions in evaluating opportunities for acquisition and development and provides project management services through all phases of a development effort.
- Cultivate new and manage existing business relationships for generating property acquisitions, joint venture partnerships for property development, portfolio development, and real estate consulting work.
- Oversee financial analysis and budget management for assigned acquisition and development projects.
- Provide support to other departments, as needed, for acquisition/development related tasks.
- Address ownership/investors reporting requirements during acquisition and development efforts.
- Working with VPAD, pursue RFPs for acquisition and development opportunities.
- Working with VPAD, conduct all aspects of development project visioning, planning, and feasibility analysis.
- Manage RFP process for contractor and design team selection.
- Working with Finance and VAPD, coordinate and manage the financing process for assigned acquisition and development projects.
- Seek incentive program and grant opportunities, and manage implementation and compliance of any additional sources utilized.
- Oversee design, construction pricing, and construction processes for assigned development projects.
- Verify at all stages that assigned development projects meets VBT and provide reporting as required.
- Ensures all aspects of assigned development projects comply with applicable municipal requirements and approvals.
- Working with VAPD, manage successful branding and market delivery of development projects.
- Working with Marketing and VAPD, ensure implementation of appropriate and strategic public communications with acquisition and development projects.
- Working with VAPD, keep senior leadership and ownership apprised of all acquisition and development project milestones and facilitate evolution of Company with respect to acquisition and development processes.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement of 3 years of experience at a real estate development company or experience comparable in focus.
- Demonstrates experience in managing and being accountable for complex processes in real estate development or a related field.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, or comparable field required. MBA preferred
Property Managment Dispatch Operator
Provide administrative support to Property and Facilities Management. Provide customer service and technical support to tenants and building owners through work order system.
- Handle all incoming maintenance and service calls from tenants
- Assist in asset management implementation in YARDI for McGuire Development portfolio
- Set up new tenants in Commercial Café for work order access
- Schedule work orders in Property Management System
- Work order closeout and reconciliation
- Monitor progress/location of maintenance technicians and create priority lists for calls
- Assist Property Managers in obtaining service quotes from outside vendors when necessary
- Provide administrative assistance to Property Managers and Facilities Departments
- Program preventative maintenance work orders
- Asset management and tracking of maintenance vehicles, tools and uniforms
- Manage vendor, and property information databases
- Record meeting minutes as requested
- Create and manage purchase orders and monitor status of recurring accounts payable obligations
- Code invoices and match to work/purchase orders in system, submit to Accounting and/or PM
- Answer vendor invoicing questions and coordinate to assure timely invoice processing
- Organize and maintain insurance certificates for vendors and tenants
- Work with real estate services department on policy / procedure forms / Standard Operating Procedures
- Monthly reconciliation for Home Depot/Lowe’s receipts
- Reconcile employee timecards and submit payroll in Kronos for PM department and maintenance techs
- Coordinate work efficiently and meet assigned deadlines
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Experience in Real Estate preferred
Communication and customer service skills
Associates degree in related field
Send Resume to: Crystal Guash firstname.lastname@example.org
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to these classifications. They are not construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Discover the Difference.