McGuire Development Company has openings for the following positions:
Responsible for the general maintenance and/or minor repairs to buildings, grounds, and related tasks as required under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor or other appropriate administrative staff.
- Inspect buildings for adequate heating, lighting and ventilation, and that properties are properly cleaned, in good order and in good working condition
- Receive, prioritize and complete work requests for commercial office buildings
- Complete general maintenance and minor repair work including: doors, windows, toilet seats, toilet flushes, tap washers and interior and exterior painting and sealing
- Ensure that clear fire passages are maintained in escape routes of buildings
- Maintain and enforce building code guidelines for maintenance, mechanical, and electric areas
- Perform landscaping duties as needed, including planting, watering, weeding, and trimming as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Clean and valid New York State Driver's License
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge and safe performance practices in the use of relevant equipment & tools to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to manage courteous communication with tenants and contractors
- Physically capable of performing the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to safely crawl, climb, and lift at least 50lbs
Send Resume to: Marty Houck email@example.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to these classifications. They are not construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Discover the Difference.