McGuire Development Company has openings for the following positions:
Senior Real Estate Associate
The successful candidate will possess strong multitasking capabilities and will be able to work well alone or with a team of other real estate professionals.
- Develop and meet with new clients to generate new business development
- Works with executive team on all facets of real estate development
- Gathers and analyzes financial, market, and other data to evaluate the overall performance of the various real estate assets
- Handles lead generation, target marketing, and client expectations by preparing summaries, reports, recommendations, and other interpretive reports to support business real estate decisions
- Leads and/or participates in project teams to implement process improvements and programs targeted to increase revenue, reduce costs, promote efficiencies, and improve the overall performance of the assigned asset
- Provides support to executive staff and others by working with clients to provide information with regard to acquisitions, dispositions, real estate consulting, and owners representation.
- Participates and supports new business development and acquisitions efforts by providing information and data for RFPs and new business pitches, attending meetings and presentations to existing and potential clients, and creating compelling presentations and other materials used for promoting new business.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry
Commercial real estate experience preferred
Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office applications
Successful candidates will be able to pass a background check
Please send resume and cover letter to: MDebergalis@mcguiredevelopment.com
Discover the Difference.