Design and Functionality
SKF Aeroengine is a state-of-the-art manufacturing company that utilizes advanced technology for the production of bearings and bearing housings for jet engines. The production of these parts requires exacting precision and a facility that allows numerous high end processes to take place simultaneously and in an efficient manner.
McGuire Development Company worked hand-in-hand with SKF Aeroengine’s engineering firm to create a facility that is located next to their current manufacturing plant. McGuire Development created a facility that could accommodate the level of sophistication required and meet SKF’s high standards.
The SKF Aeroengine Heat Treatment Facility and Office received LEED® Silver certification. Energy efficient initiatives for the construction included:
- Reducing electrical consumption by installing a more efficient heating and cooling system
- Utilizing mechanical systems designed to conserve water
- Maximizing thermal resistance with a high R-value
- Utilizing low emitting vapor products (LEVs)
- Installing high efficiency windows
Discover the Difference.
Call (716) 829-1900