Real Estate Consulting and Capital Projects
McGuire Development provides comprehensive lease management and real estate consulting services to ECMC for their entire campus encompassing all of their facilities. Through this relationship, McGuire Development tracks leases, expiration dates, lease terms and conditions, maintenance and provides other real estate functions. McGuire Development also completed a comprehensive facilities audit upon being retained. By implementing systematic processes for ECMC, we have been able to increase efficiency.
$250M Capital Construction
McGuire Development served as the Owner Representative for the $250 million 2009 Capital Projects campaign. The campus expansion initiative required continuous and transparent communication with hospital executives and the development and construction management teams. Also included were a new Renal Dialysis Center, redesign of the operating and emergency rooms, and laboratory and radiology renovations.
The McGuire Development and ECMC relationship has continued and to date we have completed over 50 construction projects with a total cost of more than $300 million. Additional projects have included:
- New 393-bed Skilled Nursing Facility
- New MRI Suite
- New Dental Oral Surgery Center
- New Education and Training Center
- Renovation and Expansion of the Gastrointestinal (GI) Suite
- Operating room renovations
- New Behavioral Health Center of Excellence
- New 21-bed Transitional Care Nursing Unit
- Medical office building fit-out
- Upgrades to the bulk oxygen system
- Expanded mechanical systems and infrastructure
- Internal renovations including a new Employee Fitness Center and Gift Shop
- Parking improvements
- Property acquisition and management
- Consulting for conceptual planning, estimating and scheduling of future projects
Discover the Difference.
Call (716) 829-1900