Real Estate Consultant
First retained in 2009, McGuire Development has served as Catholic Charities’ facilities and real estate consultant providing comprehensive real estate services through bi-weekly meetings. These services encompass a number of areas including management of the organization’s lease portfolio, capital budgeting for owned properties, strategic review of the agency’s real estate ownership structure, brokerage, asset management, construction management, tenant representation, and property management.
The multitude of services McGuire Development has provided Catholic Charities over the years has resulted in a strong relationship that utilizes the strengths of each of our team members. As a full service commercial real estate and development company, our departments are able to collaborate with one another to determine the best outcome for each Catholic Charities project.
Specific projects have included
- Renovation of Nativity School to service Catholic Charities’ Refugee Resettlement Education Program
- Renegotiation of lease with St. Benedicts for the rectory building and renovation of the lower level to house adult day programs
- Streamline WIC lease documents and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance with New York State Department of Health guidelines
- Assisted in location searches for program relocations
- Completed a comprehensive analysis of converting Catholic Charities’ presence from a neighborhood model to a HUB concept; subsequently selected the neighborhood model as the best model for the delivery of services
Discover the Difference.